Thursday, February 24, 2005

Duck Weather

We woke up to a steady,heavy rain this morning. A low pressure system is sitting right off our coast. We're the lucky ones though,as we hear the northeast will get snow. I can hear thunder rumbling . Philip is headed into some bad weather today. By way of introduction, I'm Jude, better known as " the thorn in Philips side". You won't see me in the shop as a rule but if you call Village Craftsmen I will probably be the person who will answer the phone. I've been a co-worker of Philips for twelve years now. While Philip is gone I'll keep you informed of happenings on the Island and a little bit about the folks who are a part of Village Craftsmen. Tonight Howards Pub is featuring a "Reservation Only" dinner paring beers with specific foods (they usually do this with wine I believe) so this ought to be interesting! I'm going with my niece Jaren and her friend Kara. They invited me because they think I'm "cool". How about that! If I'm able to type tomorrow, I'll let you know how it went. Just kidding.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:00 PM

    Hi Jude,
    I just wanted to comment on a great blog...and have a wonderful time tonight with just the "girls." Thank you for writing the blogs so that Philip could come for a short visit....my best to all at the V.C. Lou Ann

    ReplyDelete