Sunday, May 29, 2005

Good Neighbors

Blanche was about 20 minutes too late. I had just about finished my lunch out on my back porch (the weather today has been just perfect for enjoying a screened porch), when I heard a "yoo hoo" at the front door. Blanche was standing there with a bowl of stewed chicken and dumplings in one hand, and a dish of pears and cottage cheese in the other.

I've closed the Village Craftsmen for the day. I can go out and enjoy the last hour or so of daylight, and when I come back home at least I will know that dinner is in the fridge, just waiting to be warmed up. Blanche is such a sweetheart!

.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:42 AM

    Is the O. Festival this weekend (4th-5th)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Festival is this coming weekend, June 4 & 5. More info is available at www.ocrafolkfestival.org.

    ReplyDelete