Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spring Rollercoaster

I have always loved the changes in the seasons but must admit the older I get the more I realize I could skip winter and be happy. Last Saturday was glorious. I was out working in the yard in the warm sun. Sweeeeet! Sunday the wind blew a gale from the north and it was cold as stone..again. Today, it's 70 degrees.. again! Up and down, up and down - the spring rollercoaster begins. But--- it's 70 TODAY and that's good. I think I'll go outside for lunch and soak up some of the warmth before..........

(Posted by Jude)

This month's Ocracoke Newsletter tells about island customs relating to death & dying. You can read the newsletter here.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:48 PM

    Less than two weeks ago there was snow along the Blue Ridge Parkway and today it is 68 degrees here. And you think you are YOU are ready for spring?!

    ReplyDelete