Monday, February 20, 2012

Sick in Bed

The shifting winds have brought many islanders down with cold symptoms.  Allergy symptoms are on the rise too as the cedars are full of pollen. I won't be posting anything else today or possibly the next couple of days depending on how my cold symptoms progress. Right now, I'm happy to stay in bed to rest and recover.

Our latest Ocracoke Newsletter is the story of the "Joe Bell" flower. You can read it here: http://www.villagecraftsmen.com/news012112.htm.

8 comments:

  1. Strange winter, Philip. The unusually mild weather in eastern Pennsylvania seems to have triggered a rash of colds. Take care of yourself and be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie S.12:49 PM

    Hoping you are "up and at it" soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:14 PM

    FEEL BETTER FAST PHILLIP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry. Stay in bed and ger well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:45 PM

    Hope you fell better soon Philip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:59 AM

    I think the robots will decipher the new word verification system before I do--but here goes...gesundheit Philip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. debbie s.2:50 PM

    get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to all for your good wishes. This is Tuesday and I am up and about, so I am on the mend.

    ReplyDelete