Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Facebook

Although Village Craftsmen joined Facebook more than a year ago, we hadn't been very regular about posting there. That all changed at the end of January this year. For the last month and a half we have been posting photos, links, and island observations nearly every day. Click on the link to the right to see what we've been up to lately.

Our latest Ocracoke Newsletter is the story of the unique "Ocracoke Greeting." You can read it here: http://www.villagecraftsmen.com/news022113.htm

4 comments:

  1. Debbie Leonard6:20 AM

    I enjoy your Facebook posts. Just helps keep me more informed and to feel more connected to my favorite island.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:30 AM

    Robb, here. Saw the article about Blanche, there. Lot's of good stuff on FB! And you're at 770 likes too! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:52 AM

    Webstagram may be even a little easier and Smarter if you have a phone or a certain type of phone I mean for posting because I don't post there but can follow from a laptop so there is that multiple platform factor and I have not signed up but I do want to thank you for blogging I sit do not want to be a variable in a FB algorithm for an ad

    ReplyDelete
  4. debbie s.8:25 PM

    Love you being on facebook! :) i know Jude used to post occasionally, but nice to see you doing it!

    ReplyDelete